Speaking & Consulting
Cash Keahey – A global leadership architect
Drawing on 20 years of facilitating leadership across six continents for Fortune 500 clients, Cash is perfectly suited to deliver a memorable, repeatable framework so leaders can truly learn—and their organizations can benefit. He will teach those in attendance how to:
- Grasp Reality: Know yourself, your team, the mission and situation.
- Envision success: ‘See’ the future; articulate a vision and strategy.
- Engage commitment: Secure people’s full and willing engagement.
- Drive performance: Define goals & expectations to produce results.
Cash offers proven results developing leaders, facilitating face-to-face and virtually, and coaching individually; strong credibility in the classroom from considerable experience inside Fortune 500s (sales, marketing, management, strategic planning), extensive knowledge of leadership models, and an ability to apply content to participants’ real-world challenges.
- M. B. A. Finance & Strategy, University of Houston
- B. B. A. Marketing & Statistics, University of Houston
Continuing Education Certificates:
- Organizational Development: DePaul University/Linkage, Inc.
- Human Resource Development: Wayne Brockbank, University of Michigan, Ericsson HRD Program
- Organization Culture, Therapy & Process Consultation: Edgar Schein (MIT), Cape Cod Institute
- The Skilled Facilitator: Roger Schwarz, Cape Cod Institute
Certified to Deliver:
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator ® (MBTI ® ) including Step II: Consulting Psychologists Press, Inc.
- Thomas-Kilmann Conflict Mode Instrument (TKI ® ): Consulting Psychologists Press, Inc.
- DiSC Personal Profile System: Inscape Publishing
- Situational Leadership II ® : The Ken Blanchard Company
- Leading Organizational Transition: William Bridges & Associates
- Neuroscience of Personality: (in process) Dario Nardi, Radiance House
- Brain-based Coaching: NeuroLeadership Institute, David Rock, founder
- PDI PROFILOR ® : Personnel Decisions International 360-feedback instrument
- Project Management Essentials for the Unofficial Project Manager ® ; FranklinCovey
- DDI Master Trainer; Leadership Mirror ® (360); Business Impact Leadership; Development Dimensions International
Professional Affiliations & Awards:
- Southwest Region Chair and Past-President, DFW Chapter, Association for Psychological Type International (APTi);
- APTi Excellence in Leadership Award (2009); scheduled presenter at 2017 APTi Biennial Conference: Lead. Connect. Grow.
Keahey Consulting Group, Inc.